Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help with GRE encapsulated packets

From: "Eric Renkoff" <eric.renkoff@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 09:24:59 -0000
I am trying to solve a problem between 2 devices that are FTPing to/from one another.  The problem is that at the network point where I am sniffing I se only GRE encapsulated packets.  Wireshark is not decoding the encapsulated payload so I can not see what is going on in there in order to try and solve my network problems.  How do I get Wireshark to decode the GRE encapsulated packets?