Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Wireshark-users Digest, Vol 18, Issue 1

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 10:38:01 -0700
(If you get mail in a digest, when you reply to one of the messages in the digest, please fix the subject line to reflect the message to which you're replying.)

Chris Hines wrote:
Another option would be to apply your first filter, then Save As and choose "Displayed".

If your first filter matches reassembled packets but doesn't match all of the fragments, that means that the "Save As" won't save all the fragments, so the saved file will be missing important data.