Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Latest Wireshark on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)

From: "Brian Swan" <Brian.Swan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:22:41 -0500
Hi All,

Thanks for the responses regarding WireShark and Leopard, nice to know I'm not the only one.  Seems like changing the color depth helped with the crashing, however, it made for some strange screen artifacts on some buttons and what not -- certainly not a big deal, since it's working overall now.

To answer someone elses question, yes, x11.app did change in Leopard, I had been using WireShark successfully for quite some time under Tiger.  The new X11.app shows as "X11.app 2.0 - X.org X11R7.2"

Thanks again for your help!

<<winmail.dat>>