Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Latest Wireshark on Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard)

From: "Brian Swan" <Brian.Swan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 14:56:37 -0500
Hi All,

I'm curious if anyone has tried WireShark under Max OS X Leopard?  I downloaded and installed the version from Andreas Fink and everything went smooth, but when I'm capturing it seems to crash right at the point where it would scroll the packet window.  I also tried using WireShark via an X-Windows session from a linux machine to my Mac and got the same result.  So I have a feeling the fault lies within X11.app, and not WireShark itself.  Before I submit a bug report to Apple on it, I wanted to see if this is unique to me, or if anyone else has had this issue.

Thanks,
Brian