Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] R: R: Ipw3945 monitor mode

From: "Massimo Palmeri" <mpalmeri@xxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2007 17:36:22 +0200
This could be ok, but I think that the receiver could lose some frames from
my channel when scanning for other channels. Anyway I would like to record
(almost) all the frames generated on a given channel. I have to discover how
to force the ipw driver to stop scanning and listen to a single channel.
Bye,
Massimo

>Well, you can always add a filter to make sure you only see the packets
that have the "right" channel number. My personal opinion is that I prefer
>the behaviour of the ipw driver which records everything it receives (okok,
not everything but close to it) instead of applying an additional