Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Exporting objects with invalid default filenames

From: "Mark G." <lists03@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:40:58 -0700

If I could construct the URLs to obtain the images, then I would
certainly use a different tool to fetch the data. But I can't.
I need to interact with the web site to fetch the images.
The web site uses a proprietary viewer which does not appear to
cache the images after they are downloaded. So I am using Wireshark
extract the images from the data stream.

-Mark