Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] wimaxintel.dll

From: "Etay Luz" <EtayL@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 15:48:13 +0200

Hi!

I am a developer working for Runcom Ltd – a Wimax technology company.

We are interested in using WireShark to debug our system.

I need to work with the wimaxintel.dll file to interpret MAC messages.

I have noticed that this file has all sorts of proprietary headers prior to MAC message data.

Does anyone know how and where I can find the format, encapsulations, and bit sequences for these headers (using wimaxintel.dll)?

Also, we would like to buy a license for commercial use of Wireshark. Does anyone know where I can get support to buy this product (phone number, email)?

Thanks in advance,

Etay Luz