Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Latency

From: Sputnik Navigation <sputnik.navigation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2007 21:17:45 +0000
Hi again,

We are using 2 computers with installed wireshark and to do some test. We are using skype for voice and video communication and we want to measure the delay.

Can we identify a specific received packet that is sent from transmitting computer in order to measure the delay, ie packet "id" from the transmitting computer to receiving computer.

Sorry, we are new in this area. Hope you can understand us.

Thanks

Get free emoticon packs and customisation from Windows Live. Pimp My Live!