Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] coloring rules

From: mark g jensen <jensonee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 19:54:11 -0700
so i enter a name for the new coloring filter. i enter a filter "wlan.fc.type_subtype eq 8" i select a forground and background color. i even run the filter up to the top i apply it no change in the summery display. i ok the filter. no change in the summery display. i'm just using the captures that come with the wireshark program, none of my own to use. so what's not happening? the summary has plenty of beacon frames in the display. i tried a few other filters, same results. i don't see this problem in the bug pages,
so what, i'm doing something wrong?

any help is appreciated.

mark g jensen