Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Issue with LDAP protocol?

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Oct 2007 21:40:53 +0200
Hi,

What does it show, apart from the expected LDAP traffic?

Thanx,
Jaap

Peter Milanese wrote:
Greetings-

I am having an issue authenticating Apache->Domino through mod_auth_nz. This led me to run wireshark on the server doing the auth. Odd thing is, wireshark does not report _any_ LDAP protocol information on the box. Interfaces are selected correctly (only on live on the box), yet it still doesn't find anything.... I ran Softerra to do some lookups, which returns the right results, yet wireshark still show nothing! I've run wireshark with the same configuration on another server, and it returns a breakdown of LDAP communication as expected. The only difference is windows 2000 -vs- windows 2003.

Any idea what the issue may be here?