Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Trans2 Query File Info

From: "Zuoheng (Rex)" <zh.huang@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 10:14:45 -0400
query_path_info or other Tran2 request are parts of the normal CIFS
operations. Client sends the requests and server give s a reply. So
these request may not be the problem.

You may check the Service Respond Time for SMB protocol, the menu path
should be like this, Statistics->Service Respond Time->SMB, then you
will got a detailed report about the average SMB time for every
operation of CIFS, generally the average SMB should be less 1ms or
2ms.

You said a "network pause", where is the pause? Client machine?
accessing some  special files?

Rex