Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Trans2 Query File Info

From: David Buitendag <davidbuit@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2007 21:37:18 +1000
We are experiencing occasional network pauses for up to 30 seconds.  I have done a network capture and see a lot of Trans2 requests QUERY_PATH_INFO and NT Trans Request, NT Notify entries in my packet capture.

Can someone clarify why these are and why I appear to have so many of these?

Thanks

Listen now! New music from the Rogue Traders.