Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Loading SNMP MIBs into Wireshark V0.99.7

From: "Keith French" <keithfrench@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Oct 2007 20:51:38 +0100
Up to V0.99.6 you could copy your MIBs into the snmp/mibs folder under the Wireshark folder. Then in the SNMP Preferences list which MIBs you wanted to load.

I have been having a look at one of the recent development releases of V0.99.7 and see this seems to have changed. I have copied my MIBs into the snmp/mibs folder in the file name format of:-

MYFILE-MIB

However, the box in the SNMP Preferences that you used to state which ones to load has gone in 0.99.7.

So how can I get them to load?

Keith French.