Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Time Display Format

Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 12:30:36 -0200

Thanks a lot, guys, It will help a LOT! I will wait for the next release.
Good work!

Rafael Sarres de Almeida
Seção de Gerenciamento de Rede
Superior Tribunal de Justiça
Tel: (61) 3319-9342

Sake Blok <sake@xxxxxxxxxx>
Enviado por: wireshark-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

27/09/2007 02:35
Favor responder a
Community support list for Wireshark <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Para
Community support list for Wireshark <wireshark-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Assunto
Re: [Wireshark-users] Time Display Format

Rafael,

As Jaap said, this feature was just added to the project. I am in
the process of creating the code to be able to have these fields
in a column too. I think that would give you the functionality you
are seeking.

Cheers,

Sake