Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] slow loading cap file

From: Bill Meier <wmeier@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 11:12:47 -0400
John Hinckley wrote:
I have a relatively small capture file (2.2mb) and it takes approximately 5
minutes to load this capture file.  Is this normal?  I'm using the latest
version of wireshark for winxp and I have 1GB mem on a P4 system.

By "latest" do you mean 0.99.6 or do you mean a development version built from the latest sources ?