Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] "capture raw USB traffic" functionality not working?

From: "medved medved" <bel4atnik@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:14:54 +0400
Hi,
==============================
"..My question is, has anyone else used this feature before?  How did you
enable it?  I tried with both the Wireshark provided by debian and one
I built from source (both 0.99.6).  I've tried this on kernel 2.6.18
as well as 2.6.22 (since the \du interface appeared with 2.6.21) Both
of them I tried with libpcap (0.9.7).  Is there some debug output I
could be reading which might indicate why I can't capture from USB?

If anyone has gotten this to work before I'd be interested in the
configuration details so i can try to reproduce it.

Thanks,
Joshua..".
Register USB in the register. (пропиши USB в реестре).

;)