Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] SNMP Object Identifier display filter

From: "Dennis Perisa" <dennis.perisa@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 14:47:32 +1000
Hi all,

I've been trying to set up a display filter on a specific SNMP object identifier using different variations without luck:

snmp.objectID_value == 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2.0
snmp.objectID_value contains 1.3.6.1.2.1.1.2.0

I just get an empty response

Using snmp contains 2b:6:1:2:1:1:2:0 works fine but the objectID_value just seems more convenient to use.

Is the snmp.objectID_value filter working?  Am I using it correctly?

Dennis