Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Newbie question

From: "Tran Son" <sontn.fz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 01:13:45 +0700
Hi.
It is because Wireshark capture all packets which go to and out your interface while your wireless router select the packets and send them to relevant machines. That mean only the packet to or from your machine can be captured by wireshark unless your network using a hub for connection between other machines.