Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] I got nothing from sniffing telnet session??

From: "Tran Son" <sontn.fz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 01:26:22 +0700
Hi all.
I'm trying Wireshark by sniffing my local network. And telnet my router modem and start capturing from my own computer. I got many packets, i read all and find that the information which returned from modem to my computer is readable but the user and password that i sent to modem is impossible to see.
I know that telnet tranfers data in clear text, why i cannot get the user and password from sniffed packets?
Thanks