Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] fragmented IP packets

From: Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 14:40:08 -0700

On Sep 19, 2007, at 2:09 AM, Marcin wrote:

Is there a way to merge all the fragmented IP packets and them output them into separate trace? I Would need smth. like:
tshark -r intrace -w outrace
to have all the packets merged inside the outrace. I then need to access full payload of the merged packets.

Neither Wireshark nor TShark have any mechanism to do that.