Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] question about WAP protocol data packet

From: "guyonghao" <guyonghao@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:20:22 +0800
hi,

inclosure is a picture for the data packet of WAP protocol capturing by ethereal.

The situation is that WTP PDU is concatenated, and my question is about the green part.

if the "PDU count: 3" stands for, I guess, the number of all sub PDUs, why there is no ASCII indication in corresponding data packet?

Could you tell me where "PDU count: 3" is from? How can you parse it from the data packet?

Please reply ASAP.

Gu