Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] issues with X11R6 libraries
From: Guy Harris <[email protected]>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 18:16:47 -0700
On Sep 12, 2007, at 5:16 PM, toxic stink wrote:

 I've tried replacing libfreetype with a version
compiled for MacOSX, but then another error pops up for a different
library, but the same problem.  Is there a good way to replace all
the libraries or rebuild?  I'm confused why my X11 would have
libraries for the wrong architecture, I believe I got this from the
MacOSX SDK.
If you have an x86-based Mac, and you got your copy of X11 from a pre-
Intelification SDK, you will have PPC-only binaries, which won't do
you much good on an x86 Mac.
Is your Mac a MacIntel?  Where did you get the SDK from?