Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] We won an award!

From: Becky Vict <becky_vict@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:13:25 -0700 (PDT)
Congratulations! Wireshark deserves it.

Gerald Combs <gerald@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Wireshark was awarded InfoWorld's 2007 BOSSIE (Best of Open Source Software) in
the network protocol analysis category:

http://www.infoworld.com/archives/t.jsp?N=s&V=91650

Congratulations to all of the developers and users over the years who made this
happen! Wireshark has one of the best development teams in open source, and I
feel fortunate to be able to work with you guys.