Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Experimental WireShark version with user interface list an

From: "Max P" <addax.ws@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 22:42:19 -0700
By User List I mean any interface describing text line. Currently WireShark showing in list only intefaces it found on local machine.
If you're using remote capture you need enter interface to capture from as string some times pretty long.
I add functionality to allow user enter it's own interface lines add save them to configuration file and load back
to WireShark after reload.

On 9/2/07, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Max P wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Subj can be download from here
> <http://pankratov.us/wireshark-0.99.6-remote-1.zip>. It's Win32 version.

What do you mean by "with user interface list"?  (My machine only runs a
Win32 OS in Virtual PC, and it's a bit slow, given that my machine's
processor isn't an x86 processor, so I don't want to download and run
that version of Wireshark to find out.)