Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Congestion Window

From: Kevin <masonke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 13:54:29 -0400
Gotcha,  CWND cant be derived from the traces, but you can map out the relationship of the ACKs to TCP Window.

To view this, you can use the Time Sequence Graph (TCPTrace) located under Statistics -> TCP Stream Graph.  There are a bunch of other statistics that may fit your needs there.

There is some help in the man pages and wiki.  For the full tcptrace tool, you can go to www.tcptrace.org .  There is also the documentation there on what you are looking at.

Hope this helps, if you have questions, feel free to ask

Kevin