Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] How to find numerical sum of a particular field.

From: Stephen Fisher <stephentfisher@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 17:23:26 -0600
On Mon, Aug 27, 2007 at 12:13:25PM -0400, pradeep reddy wrote:

> In the IO graphs I can get graphical display of a particular field, is
> it posibble to get numerical value of this sum?

Unfortunately, there is no way to get the values from the IO graph.
Please open a bug report (and mark it as an enhancement request) at
http://bugs.wireshark.org to request this feature.  That way we do not
forget that users such as yourself would like that feature and we can
implement it when we have spare time.

Steve