Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Missing Packets on 64-bit Windows 2003

From: "Scott Moseman" <scmoseman@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:44:35 -0500
When I run 'dir //remote_server/c$' from a 64-bit Windows 2003 Server,
I see the handshake packets but -not- any of the data packets
afterwards.  If I run it from a 32-bit Windows 2003 Server, I see all
of the TCP and SMB traffic that comes after the handshake.  Wireshark
0.99.6a is installed on all machines tested.  Is there an
incompatibility running it on 64-bit Windows?  Any ideas how I collect
packets on our 64-bit Windows servers?

Thanks,
Scott