Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Precompiled WIN32 Wireshark/PortAudio Binary

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 15:55:57 +0200
J P wrote:
Hi,
You were correct in that PORTAUDIO is compiled with Wireshark. So my question is now - how do I play back an Audio Stream from within Wireshark?

If it's related to a VOIP call you can, otherwise you can't.

Right now I have to save it to an Audio File first and play it locally.

That it currently the only way for non VOIP call related RTP streams.

Thanx,
John