Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Precompiled WIN32 Wireshark/PortAudio Binary

From: "Dimitris Dimitris" <tcpipmpls@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 09:59:39 +0200
Hello,
I am new for this level of expertise so can you please guide me how to playback an RTP stream?
On help about i can see with PortAudio
PortAudio V19-devel, and I managed in the past to playback voip calls, but i don't see something for RTP.

Thankies

On 8/22/07, Guy Harris <guy@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

On Aug 21, 2007, at 4:04 PM, J P wrote:

> Is there a precompiled Wireshark Binary that includes PortAudio?

All of our Windows builds should include PortAudio.  Try running
tshark or wireshark with the "-v" command-line option, or checking the
"About" item in the Wireshark "Help" menu - it should mention PortAudio.

> I want to play back RTP streams.

If the above tests mention PortAudio, but playing back RTP streams
doesn't work, the problem is something other than the lack of PortAudio.