Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Playing RTP on Mac OS X?

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 19:45:17 +0200
On 8/17/07, Andreas <wireshark@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> However, while I now have the player and can even see a graphic
> representation of the audio, it refuses to play. Exporting to .au
> still fails with "codec not supported".

"codec not supported" seems to me an error coming from portaudio, as
there's no similar wording in the code. You can see the graph so its
g711a or g711u that I guess they should be support.

Which codec the stream is using?

Can you share the capture so me or another developper can check this out?

Luis

-- Marshall McLuhan