Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] How to capture data Packets from GPRS Modem Sim Card

From: "Huzaifa.Johar" <huzaifa.johar@xxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 18:44:29 +0100

Hello Experts:

I have written a Client Server application in C sharp. My application is using GPRS modem connected through USB port to send and receive data.

I want to capture the traffic of my Client Server application but When I tried WireShark  I could not found any of my actual data messages transferring over my application. The reason I found for this is that my messages only reside in the modem memory or Sim card and WireShark is unable to read the messages until and unless the message come over to computer memory.

Does anyone  can tell me please how can I capture the data packets in this situation.

Thanks.