Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] problem while setup

From: "Jain, Krati" <kratij@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 17:37:50 -0700

I am trying to build wireshark on windows. I followed the step by step guide. I am stuck on step 10, installing the libraries. The error is hrough dwwin.exe which says:

A breakpoint has been reached.

(0x80000003) occurred in the application at location 0x7c901230.

And when I choose the debug option , it says : The ‘/P/ command-line switch must be followed by a process ID.

Also, when I verify tools, SOME of them show under cygdrive, for e.g.

Grep: /cygdrive/c/util/gnu/bin/grep    . The others are in /usr/bin/ Is this a problem??

Could some suggest what’s wrong?

Regards

Krati Jain