Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Replaying IP only capture

From: David <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 12:58:14 +0100
Hi,

I have a capture which is IP only and does not have the ethernet layers present. Is anybody aware of a tool that can replay this, or edit it and insert fake ethernet headers so that I can simply use tcpreplay?

Usually I only replay over a dummy interface in Linux, so there should be no problems with fake ethernet frames.

David