Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] MAC address never changes?

From: "Luis EG Ontanon" <luis.ontanon@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 01:16:56 +0200
It's perfectly normal, that's the MAC address of the router.

Packets from every computer in another subnet will appear in your
subnet with the source mac address of the router and every packet
being sent to another subnet will have the destination mac address of
the router.

See http://www.eventhelix.com/RealtimeMantra/Networking/ip_routing.htm
for a more detailed explanation.