Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] SSL decryption

From: "Samson Katru" <skatru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 15:14:32 -0400
Folks

Help me to decrypt ssl application data area
1. I have downloaded latest version of wireshark 0.99.6a
2. Server is mainframe..creates selfsigned server certificates.
3. Defined under preferneces ip,port,ssl,c:\server.kdb
4. trying to capture see all encrypted data....as application data.....

Please let me know where I am wrong.....

Samson David Katru

The information contained in this communication (including any attachments) may be confidential and legally privileged. This email may not serve as a contractual agreement unless explicit written agreement for this purpose has been made. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication or any of its contents is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please re-send this communication to the sender indicating that it was received in error and delete the original message and any copy of it from your computer system.