Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] decoding tcap over IP

From: "Sebek Ab." <sebeeek@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:35:33 +0200
Hello List,

I am using a recent version of wireshark (0.99.4) and I am not able to decode some packets.

I believe they are tcap over IP.  The "decode as" toolbox doesn't propose tcap (tcap is usually based on SCCP/MTP).

Do you know how I can force the decoding? Because I see in preference that wireshark is able to decode TCAP.

A sample network capture :
http://abeillep.free.fr/tcap_over_ip.cap

Thanks for your help,
S.