Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Script to convert Cisco ATM dump to something that Wiresha

From: Jaap Keuter <jaap.keuter@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 19:05:25 +0200
Fr�d�ric Point wrote:
Hi,

I have created a little Perl script to convert IP packet that are tranmistted over ATM interface on Cisco. This script is inspired by the one made by Hamish Moffatt which convert IP packet to something Wireshark can read. It takes only IP packets and ignore ATM cells from the the copy of the output of the following Cisco command : debug atm packet

I don't if it's the good place to post it :)

Sure it is.

Could it be a stat of YAFF [1] that Wireshark can read trough wiretap?
Is there any generalized output description for this debug command?

Thanx,
Jaap

[1] Yet Another File Format.