Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] SSL Question

From: al aghili <aliaghili@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 14:29:57 -0700 (PDT)
Hi,
I would like to run tshark to capture encrupted ssl messages so I can read off of standard out and decrypt it using our certificate. But when I run a command like this.

C:\Program Files\Wireshark>tshark -i 2 -R ssl.app_data -T text -V -l -d tcp.port==8443,ssl

The application data dump looks like this
Secure Socket Layer
    SSLv3 Record Layer: Application Data Protocol: Application Data
        Content Type: Application Data (23)
        Version: SSL 3.0 (0x0300)
        Length: 5631
        Encrypted Application Data: D25EFAFBA41786F64DA3B304F8603FEDFCA31C1AA2BA
6E65...

It looks like its truncating the data. How can I get it to dump all of the encrypted data to standard out and not truncate it.

Thanks
Al