Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Delay-Calculations

From: "Martin Mathieson" <martin.r.mathieson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 14:14:37 +0100
  Do I have to take timestamp of sending original report always as 0.00000
secs?

No, just work out the difference in time between the 2 packets
involved in the calculation - it really isn't difficult.  Experiment
with the different views in 'View | Time DisplayFormat' and work out
what they mean.

You could even select the first of the 2 RTCP reports used in a
calculation and choose 'Edit | Set Time Reference (toggle)'.  The
timestamp shown for the later frame will then show the time difference
you need.