Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help..

From: "Babu A" <Babu_A@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 May 2007 16:33:43 +0530

Hi Friends,

I have recently started using Wireshark and I need to understand and analyze the error messages better… Can any one point me to a location where I can get information… the current type errors that I would like to interpret are:

  1. Out-of-Order
  2. Previous Segment Lost
  3. Dup ack
  4. TCP Windows Update
  5. TCP Retransmission

All the help is appreciated and great to part of this group

Thanks and Regards

-Babu

"You either have to be first, best, or different"

DISCLAIMER:
This message (including attachment if any) is confidential and may be privileged. Before opening attachments please check them for viruses and defects. MindTree Consulting Limited (MindTree) will not be responsible for any viruses or defects or any forwarded attachments emanating either from within MindTree or outside. If you have received this message by mistake please notify the sender by return e-mail and delete this message from your system. Any unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is strictly prohibited. Please note that e-mails are susceptible to change and MindTree shall not be liable for any improper, untimely or incomplete transmission.