Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] I Just Want URLs. How?

Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:54:29 -0700
NGrep,
or
Ngrep + Perl or Python or whatever if you want it to be pretty.

Barry

At 10:30 AM 5/19/2007, Mitch wrote:
I just got WireShark and I'm seeing way more than I need.  I just want
to see URLs being sent and received, such as the URL for an embedded
Windows Media file, hidden in some compressed Javascript.  Is there a
filter or something for that?  Is there a better program for my needs?