Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Stop process in Wireshark 0.99.5

From: "Horyong Choi" <garuta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 11:30:10 +0900

I try to capture the packet by wireshark 0.99.5 with winpcap 4.0 but it is stopping after some seconds.

In the task manager of windows xp, it is impossible kill the processor of wireshark.exe.

Thus I must reboot for kill the wireshark.

Log file is saved in C drive root like etherXXXXa02568 format.

How can I this situation?

Best regards