Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] WPA decryption failing

From: "Bob Carlson" <rjc@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 17:05:55 -0700
I have version 0.99.5 with AirPcap 2.0. The WPA and WPA2 PSK decryption
does not seem to work. I have checked and double checked that the keys are
correct. I have tried with and without the SSIDs entered. The passphrases
have been entered into the Decryption Keys dialog as WPA-PWD. I have
captured the complete association and EAPOL key exchange. The Enable
Decryption box is checked under IEEE 802.11. There are 2 SSIDs and 2
passphrases. 2 clients connect to each SSID. There is no indication of any
error, the packets are just not decrypted.

Am I missing something? Does this feature not work yet?

Cheers, Bob