Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] "cut short in the middle of a packet" issue

From: Prashanth <pvenkatg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 21 May 2007 11:46:38 -0700 (PDT)
Hello,

I am using wireshark to read in a .trc file that was generated from a fileserver (netapp) that generated dump in trc format for analysis.
In some instance i see the following:

pvenkatg@comet:~/work % /local/wireshark/bin/tshark -r vif1.trc -z 'ip_hosts,tree' -q
tshark: "vif1.trc" appears to have been cut short in the middle of a packet.

I have not copied the trc file from one OS to another. Is there a way i can have wireshark ignore such packets when it reads the trc file?

Thank you
venkat

Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha!