Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Help with Output "TCP Dup ACK3#2 1320 > 22 ACK

From: Mike Ciccone <mciccone@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 15:57:01 -0600

Hello,
I am having a problem with SSH.  I can ssh from some server but not others.  I verified that there are no access-lists blocking from doing this.  When I ran Wireshark on my pc and tried to ssh to the server I get the following line that could be telling me what the problem is. However, I don't understand it and was hoping some out there could explain it to me.

Here is the line:
[TCP Dup ACK 3#2] 1320 > 22 [ACK] Seq=1 Ack=1 win=65535 Len=0

Does this mean anything to anyone?  I'm guessing my problem lies here.  If I ssh to a server that works... I don't see this line

Thanks

Mike C.