Wireshark-users: Re: [Wireshark-users] Does TCP dissector handle out-of-order and transmitted fra

From: Jeff Morriss <jeff.morriss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 09:14:56 +0800

Liu Chunfang-CCL083 wrote:
All,
I want to know if TCP dissector can handle out-of-order and transmitted fragments?

I assume you mean *re*transmitted fragments?

Anyway, the answer is yes. I think there's a preference to turn on TSN analysis (Edit->Preferences->Protocols->TCP) that will cause Wireshark to highlight TSNs that aren't in order.