Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] EXPORT->OBJECT in wireshark 0.99.4

From: mattia tomasoni <mattiatomasoni@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 21:22:18 +0200 (CEST)
Hello everybody!
I am newbie here; I apologize if my question will sound a little naive...
I am using version 0.99.4, which is the latest automatically available for Ubuntu via the add/remove tool.
I cannot find the EXPORT->OBJECT; (I read from the tutorial that) in the 0.99.5 version it can be found in the File menu...
but does anybody have any clue where it was in the previous version?
(It must be somewhere!)
(I would prefer not to venture into installing 0.99.5 since it's not yet supported by Ubuntu...)

thanks everybody
mattia - ITALY