Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] frame.delta_time display filter question

Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 09:11:13 -0400

Hi,

I’m using Wireshark 0.99.5  and I wanted to isolate any frame which the delta from the previous is more

than 5 seconds so I used this display filter:  frame.time_delta > 5   but it doesn’t look to work I got

erroneous results.  Can it be caused by the fact of the calculation is from the display and as the display refreshes

during the filter parsing ?

Anyone already used it ?  If it was working it has been a really powerfull and fast way to isolate or find where delays are.

Regards.

André Noël

Analyste principal - protocoles
Bell Canada / Groupe Exploitation