Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] how to find the bandwith and jitter

From: "waqar ali" <waqar.ali@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 13:36:19 +0000
hello I am curious about knowing how to calculate the bandwidth for a specific user in wireless and wired environment. also how to calculate the jitter and also if anybody knows about a good tool to draw graphs. as i am using excel it does not take more than 255 entries and my data consists of thousands of entries, i tried AUTOCAD but couldnot able to figure out how to import the excel or text file if anybody has got any idea do reply. Thanks in anticipation.

waqar

Reserve your place in history - Email Britain! http://www.emailbritain.co.uk/