Wireshark-users: [Wireshark-users] Need help with display filtering for all packets on a subnet

From: "Roman Daszczyszak" <romandas@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2007 11:38:13 +0200
This is probably obvious, but my Google-fu seems to be weak today.

I have a trace file that I was to see any packet of a conversation
between an IP on my network with one outside the network (aka filter
inter-network traffic).

However, I cannot seem to get a display filter that does this.
I'm using the Windows build btw.

I tried:
ip.addr !matches 192.168.*
ip.addr !matches 192.168.+
ip.addr != 192.168.*
ip.addr:192.168.+
ip.addr:192.168.*

So, I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.. anyone mind politely lending
me a clue? :)